Monday, November 7, 2011

L.L. Bean Personal Organizer

This is my single favorite piece of luggage.


I am allergic to nearly all soaps and shampoos, so all of my toiletries have to come with me whenever I travel. Most toiletries bags aren't large enough for this, and are little more than a rectangular soft case. Until I found this bag, Ziplok bags were the best solution that I had found, as they were large and their transparency made it easy to locate items. This bag, however, if perfect. It is large enough to hold everything that I need and has enough pockets and pouches to keep everything organized. Large bottles each have a compartment in the main body of the bag, while small things like makeup and spare contacts can be placed in smaller pockets. The bag folds up flat enough to be placed in a suitcase. Another great feature of this bag is the hanging hook. When the bag is opened, a hook swings out and can be used to hang the bag in the hotel bathroom or another convenient location to keep everything at hand and countertops clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment