Thursday, September 15, 2011

bigbalemulcher.com


For webdesign, I usually begin with a white board and plan out the structure of each page, as well as the navigation . For the current Big Bale Mulcher website, I had a navigation structure already created- I mainly wanted to change the look and feel of the page. My next step is always to create mock-ups using Adobe Fireworks. My first mock-up for the home page was quite different from the final finished product, but was disliked by the customer.

The three boxes at the bottom were to have been pictures and text. Once this design had been declined, I started a new design, but kept many of the elements the same: The grey stayed, but went in descending order by darkness, the font stayed the same, pictures were displayed differently. Once I finally had an approved mockup, it was just a matter of optimizing the HTML and Photoshopping the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment